- Choose your source of protein
- Choose your vegetables to roast
- Protein aids in satiety, the feeling of being full after eating a meal.
- Vegetables, as many of you know, are a great source of vitamins and minerals that our bodies love and need.
- Our source of heart healthy fat can be found in the avocado oil drizzled over the vegetables.
Time: 25 minutes
1 chicken breast
1 bell pepper
1 8oz carton sliced white mushrooms
1 small head broccoli
Avocado oil spray (or 2 tbsp avocado oil)
Seasonings: garlic, black pepper, rosemary, or whatever you fancy
1.) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2.) Slice bell peppers and cut broccoli into florets.
3.) Cut chicken breast into even cubes.
4.) Place cubed chicken, sliced bell pepper, mushrooms, and broccoli florets onto pan.
5.) Spray chicken and vegetables with avocado oil and sprinkle desired seasonings
6.) Bake in oven for about 15-20 minutes, remove and devour!