Recipe courtesy of the Texas Beef Council
1, 2-3 pound, Sirloin roast*
Course ground black pepper
1. Coat roast generously with course ground black pepper and Greek seasoning. Place in shallow roasting pan with a rack.
2. Cook at 350 for 20 min per pound.
3. Use thermometer to ensure proper doneness (135 = medium rare).
4. Remove from oven, tent with foil and let rest 15 min before carving thin slices with sharp knife.
5. Serve with your favorite side dishes and enjoy!
*Each pound of sirloin roast will yield 2-3 servings.