Servings: 12 muffins or 12, 2X2 squares
Time: 45 minutes
1/2 Cup Organic Corn Meal*
3/4 Cup Organic Corn Flour*
1 Cup All Purpose GF Flour
1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
1/2 cup honey
1 teaspoon Salt
1 cup almond/coconut milk blend or milk of choice
1/4 Cup coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease 12 cup muffin pan or 8x8 glass baking dish (I use a coconut oil cooking spray).
- Combine dry ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Combine honey, milk, oil and eggs in measuring cup and mix well.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry mixture and stir well (at least 1-2 minutes) with fork or hand mixer.
- Pour mixture into prepared muffin cups or glass dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes (shorter for muffins) or until the top is a golden brown and toothpick comes out clean.