Now for some fruity salsas with a little bit of a kick!
This Tropical Fruit Salsa is a sweet mixture of fresh ripe fruit (with a zing!) that fits perfectly on a corn chip and also pairs nicely with lean grilled chicken breast or salmon... can't beat that! I hope you and yours have a blessed Labor Day weekend!
*Recipe used with permission by Tabasco®
Time: 15 minutes
Makes ~4 cups
- 1 cup diced ripe mango
- 1 cup diced ripe pineapple
- 1 cup diced jicama
- 1 cup diced cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 teaspoon TABASCO® brand Original Red Sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh key lime juice
1.) Combine all ingredients in large bowl except Tabasco® and key lime juice
2.) Mix together lime juice and Tabasco® sauce and drizzle over fruit, mix well and enjoy with your favorite tortilla chips or on top of your favorite grilled protein!