Time: 45 minutes
1 sweet potato
1/2 small avocado
1-2 tbsp hummus of choice (I used beet hummus)
Seeds/nuts of choice
- Preheat oven to 350℉ and place sweet potato in oven for 10 minutes (this helps to soften the potato so it is easier to slice into)
- Remove sweet potato and slice longwise into 1/4 inch slices
- Place toast slices and desired amount of chickpeas onto sheet pan and bake in oven for around 20-30 minutes (until potatoes are tender).
- While toasts are cooking prepare toppings, cut fruits and avocado, and cook egg as desired (poached, scrambled, soft-boiled, or fried) to decorate toasts
- Remove toasts from the oven and top with avocado and hummus, then with chickpeas, seeds, and cooked egg
- Happy toasting!