Time: 30-40 minutes (5 minutes hands on)
2 cups gluten-free rolled oats (or 1 1/2 cups gluten free oat flour- Bob's Red Mill works great!)
1/4 cup honey
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 Tbsp cinnamon
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
2/3 cup almond-coconut milk (or your milk of choice)
2 Tbsp ground flax seed
2 Tbsp water
1 cup pumpkin puree (canned, or the real stuff if you're fancy like that)
1/3 cup almond butter
1/2 cup Enjoy Life dark chocolate morsels or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 8x8 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Mix 1 Tbsp ground flax with 2 Tbsp water and let sit for 3-5 minutes. (Remaining 1 Tbsp flax seed is mixed with other ingredients in the blender).
- In a Vitamix, blender or food processor add all ingredients, except chocolate chips. Blend/process until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips with a spatula or spoon.
- Add mixture into greased baking dish.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.