KISS Tip #4 For larger appetites or sharing a wrap, use a larger tortilla and double the ingredients!
Time: 10 minutes
4 Whole Wheat Tortillas (medium size, ~8 inch diameter)
½ lb turkey breast, salsa or chipotle variety
4 Tbsp Veggie Cream Cheese Spread
½ cup torn lettuce leaves
½ cup matchstick carrots
½ cup shredded Cheese, Chipotle or Mexican blend
- Lay out 4 tortillas and divide cream cheese evenly (1Tbsp per tortilla) on top of tortilla
- Layer with lettuce (2 Tbsp per tortilla) on entire tortilla
- On one side, add turkey (2 oz or 2 slices per tortilla)
- Add carrot (2 Tbsp per tortilla) on top of turkey and add final layer of shredder cheese (2 Tbsp per tortilla) on entire tortilla
- Starting from the side with more ingredients, begin to tightly roll tortilla, pressing down while rolling. Once rolled, press evenly with hands.
- If time allows, let sit in fridge for 20 minute before slicing in half or into pin-wheels.